Digital Marketing for Plastics Surgeons: Get More Patients
The Internet is an amazing resource for any business, but the reality is that not every industry has taken advantage of it yet. This includes plastic surgeons who are still relying on old marketing techniques to get more patients. With a little effort, they can turn their online presence into a powerful digital marketing tool to help grow their practice and increase revenue. In this article, we will discuss how plastic surgery online marketing can help you grow practice!
If you are not using the internet to market your plastic surgery practice, you are missing out on a huge opportunity. Cosmetic Surgery is one of the invasive surgical procedures, and patients need to feel confident that they’re in the right hands with someone who knows what they’re doing. This means making sure that your website looks professional and put together – not just slapped up at the last minute. Reviews and listings can get your practice noticed and generate interest.
How To Plan Your Plastic Surgery Online Marketing Strategy?
Start by choosing your digital marketing goals for the year, or just set a few realistic ones that you want to focus on. Having some clear objectives will help you stay focused as you work to achieve them in your plastic surgery marketing strategy!
Consider focusing on these four areas of online marketing: website design & content, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy, Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign, and social media marketing. Let’s take a deeper look at each of these digital marketing strategies:
- Website design & content – it is important to ensure the website has an elegant, professional design that will impress potential patients. It should also be easy to navigate so visitors can find what they are looking for quickly. The content should be SEO optimized and engaging so visitors will want to spend more time reading about your practice.
- SEO Strategy – it is important for a plastic surgery website (and all other digital properties) to be optimized with appropriate keywords and phrases, which are included in the title tags and content of each page on their website. This helps when search engines like Google use these words or phrases to rank a website in search engine results pages.
- Social Media Strategy – a social media marketing campaign is a must for plastic surgeons to establish themselves as thought leaders and experts on their topics of expertise. There are many ways that plastic surgeons can use social media to help grow their practices, but the most popular methods include blogging regularly about new research or techniques they’ve learned about, or maybe small case studies about their patients.
Some Tips For Plastic Surgery Marketing
A plastic surgeon might find himself as a stranger in the unfamiliar territory if he decides to start practicing online without any experience. The digital world is constantly evolving and it’s hard for someone who has never had a website before to know how the rules of engagement work in this new arena.
- Content Marketing – building a strong online presence takes time, but one excellent way to establish oneself as authoritative on
- Start a blog to talk about plastic surgery-related topics, like new techniques or articles on things that have been published in medical journals. Blogging is a great way for people interested in your industry to find you and connect with you
- Join blogs of other surgeons for networking purposes. If many different surgeons are reading the same blog posts, they might interact with each other and share ideas.
- The goal of these efforts is to become a thought leader in the field
- Use social media, such as Twitter or Instagram, for two purposes: To interact with people interested in plastic surgery (i.e., answer questions) and promote your services/business so more people know about you and your plastic surgery practices.
Digital Marketing For A Plastic Surgery Practice
The practice of plastic surgery is a niche area. This makes the industry ripe for digital marketing, which can help grow your business and attract more patients. With techniques like email marketing, lead generation, and reputation management; digital marketing for plastic surgery practices is booming. There are many opportunities to create unique campaigns that raise awareness about your practice, educate potential clients on how they use your services.
- PPC Campaigns
Pay-per-click campaigns and SMM can really get your phone ringing and grow your medical practice. With digital marketing, you can connect with patients all over the world and build trust by providing them quality content they need to know before making a life-changing decision.
- Email Marketing for Plastic Surgeons
Email Marketing is an excellent way to grow your practice and reach new patients. With emails you can advertise specials on services or promote a new location in town; it’s up to you what content that will be sent out. You’ll also find social media integration and landing page integration options.
You can also use it to stay in touch with your prospective patients.
- SMM Campaigns
Social Media can really help you get more patients. You can share your content on sites like Facebook and Twitter to reach out to new people, promote specials or generate buzz around a location opening in town.
SMM campaigns are so important because they allow you to build relationships with potential customers by providing them quality content that will help them understand what plastic surgery is all about before they jump into it.
- Optimizing Your Website for Mobile Devices
Mobile devices are a huge way that people can access the internet, and should not be ignored in digital marketing. Make sure your website is responsive so it looks good on any screen size. Use Google’s PageSpeed Insights tool to see how fast your site loads on mobile phones.
Your incoming links from other websites or heavy java scripts can really caulk up your site on a mobile device. If you have an app, make sure it’s optimized for all screen sizes.
Measure and Analyze Your Results
Measure and analyze the results of your digital marketing campaign. You want to know what you’re doing right or wrong so that you can make changes in order to provide better service for patients who visit your site.
It is important to measure how well your campaigns are working based on KPIs set ahead of time, like goal completion rate, brand awareness is increasing or not, online reviews are getting better or not or your existing patients have posted patient testimonials, etc.
Digital marketing is an increasingly powerful tool in the hands of plastics surgeons. More and more people are going online to find plastic surgery information before making a decision, so it’s necessary for all doctors to have a strong digital presence and strategy in order to continue seeing patients at their offices.
With the internet being such a huge presence in our lives, it makes sense to use it as an opportunity for marketing. If you are not leveraging this powerful tool and digital marketing services, then you are missing out on one of the best ways to reach your potential patients.
Let us help you with all of your cosmetic surgery needs including advertising campaigns, website design, SEO optimization, and social media management so people know who you are! Contact Plastic Surgery Marketers today for more information.